Newsletter

Wednesday 21 February 2024

Ladybug Treats


My tutorial this week shows how I made these cute little
chocolate ladybird covers for the boys for
Valentine's day.


Very quick and easy but so cute.
Would be great as party treats for any time of year.

You can watch my video here


Measurements needed to make one
Card - 5 1/2" x 1 1/2"
Score long side - 1 1/2", 2", 3 1/2", 4"
DSP to decorate
Four pieces at 1 3/8" x 1 3/8"
Two pieces at 3/8" x 1 3/8"

Here is a photo of two of my Grandsons displaying their treats.
Unfortunately Lent started on Valentine's Day
so they will save their treats until St. Patrick's Day.

I would like to enter these into

Bit wet and miserable today but have to head out to Doctor's
as hubby finally getting the flu jab!!
Bit late in the day especially as we are just getting over the flu
but if he say's no then he won't be asked again
apparently!!

9 comments:

meg said...

Another fabulous idea for presenting treats ,thank you

Janette said...

These are adorable, the boys faces say it all, so lovely and how good of them to wait for St Patrick to enjoy. xx

brenda said...

Your ladybird treat boxes are adorable Pinky. What is it with men and flu jabs, my youngest has never had that or the covid one, now he's diabetic he might think again, I live in hopes.

B x

Chris said...

Such adorable little treat boxes with those cute, smiley ladybirds! Your little guys look delighted with their stash- waiting all that time to enjoy eating them will take a lot of self-control.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

These are gorgeous little treat holders and love the ladybirds.How cruel Lent starting on Valentines day with all the chocolate about! Been heaving it down all day today and more forecast for tomorrow.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

So adorable and cute and fun and gorgeous Pinky..your boys are adorable too, fancy having to wait, I doubt I would have survived....

Luv CHRISSYxx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

These are absolutely wonderful. You are so creative and your videos are brilliant too x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You know I love your creativity and your boxes Pinky. I hope hubby got his jab, and you didn't get too wet? Lovely piccie of the boys and their gifts. I'm here with 2 hats on so with my DT hat on I'll say - Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Sandra H said...

Aww look at their faces so pretty as always is your creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...