Tuesday 20 February 2024

Asemic writing...


Our new challenge theme over at
has been chosen by Sandie and she wants to see some asemic writing
on your tag.

( Asemic writing is a wordless open semantic form of writing.

The word asemic means "having no specific content" or "without the smallest unit of meaning" )

I started off stamping some script using  Gorgeously Made stamp set
which has a great asemic stamp in there.
I then inked up the tag using two shades of blue.
I die cut the leaves in black and stuck on top.
I then added some pearlized enamel effects dots here and there
and finished with a sentiment and some staples ribbon.

I would like to enter this into

Went out for a walk and got caught in the biggest shower lol.
Very refreshing NOT!

12 comments:

meg said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky,have to admit I'd never heard of this type of script

Janette said...

Never heard of this before so even though you added a little 'helper' there Pinky I am still not sure...however, I do love the tag you made, hopefully everyone else will be brighter than I and able to enjoy the challenge. xx

Chris said...

A beautiful and elegant tag Pinky, thanks for the explanation of the theme.
Hope you've recovered from your soaking!
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag, hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Very nice tag. Have a good Tuesday

Muvh♡love

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag and writing-never heard of that before wonder if that's what Drs use lol.Hope you have dried out we have the rain forcast for next two days!
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

a beautiful tag You asemic writing is very effective - I like that! I hope it didn't take you too long to dry out after getting caught in that downpour x Michelle x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful Pinky

Sandra Wright. said...

I love everything about your tag Pinky, the tag shape, the colour palette and images. It was only after I found what asemic writing was,I realised just how many stamps I have that use it on their backgrounds.
Thank you so much for supporting my theme.x

Sandra said...

Very pretty tag!!Thanks for joining The Outlawwz ATG in a CardFree zone challenge!

Michele said...

this is a beautiful tag! the blue is so soothing! xo

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

Beautiful tag, Pinky. Thanks for joining Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone Challenge over at the Outlawz Challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...