Newsletter

Thursday 30 May 2024

Colours!


I am a bit late this week with my tag as I have been away
for a wee break to Donegal.
It was present from hubby for my 65th birthday.
We had a lovely time and weather was pretty good to us
for a change lol.

Our new challenge theme over at
was chosen by Valerie and she wants to see
COLOURS!

My colours are a bit pastel but still colourful...I hope.
I was originally planning to colour the background flowers
but then decided to go with background stripes
using my blends.
I haven't really captured the yellows in the photo at all.

I would like to enter this into



Product List

12 comments:

brenda said...

What a thoughtful gift from hubby Pinky, pleased you had a good time, weather as well. Pretty shades of pink and blue on tour tag.

B x

Chrissy said...

Aww..Happy Birthday Pinky,what a lovely treat to go away and congratulations on your 65th..I love your tag and pretty colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Sounds like a lovely gift from your hubby Pinky, happy birthday btw, sorry I missed it.
Love your tag, so pretty. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a gorgeous tag, thanks! And happy belated birthday, you got a great present from your hubby! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Belated happy birthday a thoughtful gift and glad you had good weather to enjoy it.Love the tag and background you created.
Carol x

meg said...

What a wonderful gift,hope you both had a fantastic time,love the colours and layout of your tag

Chris said...

That's such a pretty tag Pinky, the colours and papers are lovely.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday and a great time enjoying your birthday trip!
xx

Sandra Wright. said...

How lovely that you and your hubby have had some lovely time together for your birthday Pinky, glad the weather was good.
I love your tag, delicate colours, but they work so well and fit Valerie's theme perfectly.
I love that little fox,lol. xx

Michele said...

this is so pretty! xo

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely Pinky x

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty tag and I love the mix of papers you used. Belated happy birthday and what a sweetie of a husband to take you to Denegal for a treat!
Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
Hugs
Carol x

Jinny said...

What an adorable tag. Love your color choice and the background stripes. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...