Newsletter

Friday 24 May 2024

Mini Album Mania!


So what's she at now you ask??

Well I came across a challenge blog for mini albums!
And of course they had me at mini lol!!
I LOVE making albums of all sorts and to have a challenge blog
to encourage me to get on with it was brilliant.
So this is my first one of many!!!!


It measures 4" x 3" and is brilliant for using up your dsp that
has been neglected for ages.
The paper I used here was a block I won over at Allsorts
a few years back. I had only used a few sheets of it as it
was way to gorgeous to cut into.
BUT, now I have and I absolutely love this book.
I will add photos this weekend.
The paper is from Anna Marie Designs.


You can see I still have lots of room left to add photos.
I have added lots of stamped sentiments, flowers, butterflies etc
inside the album and will fill it with photos of my
late Mum and Dad.

You can watch this quick 1 minute video showing the insides.
Just too awkward to take a photo of each page with one hand.


I would like to enter this into

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!



12 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous little mini album and love all the beautiful papers and little pockets-I have three on my desk made last month and about time I got them finished lol.
Carol x

Janette said...

This is so cute, love the papers used Pinky, obviously they were waiting for there big day, so worth it. Its been along time since I made any kind of album, I may have to play around this weekend.
Thanks for sharing your little video too. xx

meg said...

I can understand why you saved these beautiful papers Pinky,a gorgeous mini album

Chris said...

I love it Pinky! It's a long long time since I made a mini album- but now I really want to! This one is gorgeous, so beautifully made and very pretty!
xx

Sandra H said...


Beautiful and creative Pinky xx

Chrissy said...

Oh, it is wonderful and so cute Pinky, love the papers and how much it holds, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Andree said...

A delightful little album. Gorgeous papers and cute pockets.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

Andree said...

A delightful little album. Gorgeous papers and cute pockets.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

Intruderlady said...

Beautiful mini album. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Knockouts. Good luck with your entry.
Kitty DT

jaybea said...

This is just so lovely and what beautiful paper can see why you were hesitant to use it Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

Nancy said...

Great album, Pinky! It definitely made me smile! Thanks for joining us at Mini Album Mania!

Helen said...

Great album, beautifully made.

Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...