Wednesday 22 May 2024

Sympathy card....again!


No video today but I do have another card for my
Sympathy/Thinking of you box.

This time I used two layers of vellum, one plain, one embossed.
The background has been masked to allow me to make
some pink stripes.

I used country Flowers set again and coloured them up using my blends.
I finished off with lots of pearls.



The inside got treated the same way only I used the dies
to add flowers and leaves which were coloured using my blends.

I would like to enter this into

Product List

9 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful card to bring comfort at a difficult time

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful sympathy card inside and out, great masking and love the vellum and pretty flowers.
Carol x

Janette said...

I love the vellum, its so pretty on this beautiful card. xx

Chris said...

A beautiful design with pretty papers and stamps, love the soft effect of the embossed vellum. xx

brenda said...

Another pretty floral card using the vellum layering Pinky.

B x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Pinky, both cards are gorgeous and soft and so lovely..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A beautiful sympathy card Pinky. Such a pretty design and lovely soft colours
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Beautiful sympathy card, Pinky. I need to make another one this week, I seem to be sending quite a few lately. 😞 xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful and comforting card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...