Newsletter

Tuesday 9 July 2024

It's all in the stars!


We have a new theme over at
chosen by the lovely Michele and she wants to see
all things celestial!

I pulled out a Lavinia stamp and a Bokeh Dots stamp (SU)
for my tag.
I stamped the fairy then masked her off so I could stamp the background.
I coloured her up using blends, added yellow to the stars
and backed it onto some night of navy card.
I used orchid oasis ink (SU), markers and finished her off
with some sparkly night of navy ribbon (SU).
This is the Lavinia stamp I used.
Was beginning to doubt myself after Brenda's comment below so went to check lol.

I hope you get time to join us!

I would like to enter this into

We had a mostly sunny day yesterday so we painted the decking.
Today I can hardly move with aches and pains!!
Really showing my age lol.
Back to rain today for the whole day so glad to have
got the work done!!

15 comments:

brenda said...

Great use of colours to bring the Fairy image to life Pinky, never seen that Lavinia fairy before, different to most they do.

B x

Janette said...

What a gorgeous fairy she is, this tag is full of life, I love the colours and the sparkly look, so pretty. xx

meg said...

Love the vibrant colours in both your beautiful fairy and background

Chris said...

What a fabulous tag Pinky- I love your little leap-frogging fairy, not one I've seen before either but she's gorgeous!
Well done getting that decking painted - you'd better rest those poor aching muscles today!
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful stamp and the tag is wonderful. It's not a fairy I know either, but I only have one Lavinia fairy! Thanks as alwaysy for this lovely tag for TaTu, hugs, Valerie

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous Pinky and love your sparkling stars night sky..
Thank you so much for joining in at Litte Red Wagon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely wonderful, love the fairy and the colours, a super background too. x

Sandra H said...

This Pinky is so creative l just love the background and the fairy is just so cute x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

I love this tag and a fantastic stamp too! Michelle x

Michele said...

Pinky, this is great fun, i love it! thanks for playing along with my challenge. xo

Helen said...

Great tag, beautifully coloured.

Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Francesca said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

Chana Malkah said...

This is such a fun creation! It is colorful, quirky, and beautifully executed! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Anonymous said...

Magical. Bravo

much♡love

Joan said...

Love your tag! such a cute fairy and lovely bright colours

Thanks for joining in at Try It OnTuesday Challenge

Joan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...