Newsletter

Wednesday 10 July 2024

First Christmas Mini Album


I have another little mini album to share today.
This one was made for my Granddaughter Aimee's first Christmas
this December.

On the front I made a shaker with the little penguin and some fake snow.
On the side I added a bell and some pompoms
and it has been closed using some red and white gingham ribbon.

The whole thing was constructed using real red card and scraps
from two Christmas paper packs.
I also used some Nitwits images for embellishments here and there.

You can watch my walk through video here

I would like to enter this into

Another wet day here so pottering around the house
instead of the garden!!
Enjoy your day!!

7 comments:

Janette said...

This is just so beautiful, Aimee will love to look at this as she grows, such a treasure. xx

meg said...

A beautiful keepsake for Aimee,gorgeous papers and embellishments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So adorable Pinky, what a little treasure this will be for her. SO girly too. x

Sandra H said...

Ooh Wow this is just so beautiful x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A gorgeous keepsake and beautifully embellished throughout. I love the little card that you have created for the final pocket too. Love this. Michelle x

Nancy said...

What a sweet mini album! The shaker element on the front cover is great! Thanks very much for joining us at Mini Album Mania!

Cecilia Benjamin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...