Newsletter

Friday 30 August 2024

A ME mini album!


I finished another mini album this week and this time
I used very old photos of myself!
Look at that hair!!
On the front of the album I made a mini shaker then decorated
with some sticker words and flowers.


As you know, I am working my way through my stash
and one of the things I found was a box of beads.
So I used some for the side panel.

You can watch a quick walk through here.
You will even see me with the then Prime Minister at
my work place!!
My 5 minutes of fame lol.

6 comments:

brenda said...

Oh I remember hair like that Pinky, mine was a mass of frizz to my waist! Nice way to make those memories.

B x

Janette said...

The big hair days were a favourite of mine to be honest, now no one seems to know what to do, hahaha. I think this is yet another fabulous book, what a wonderful way to use up stash as well. I love the little video and your brush with fame what lovely memories. xx

meg said...

A beautiful memory book Pinky

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous memory album, love all the beautiful photos -I remember having hair like that and there was a TV prog at the time called Heidi and she had hair like that-both my two sons still call me Heidi to this day lol.
Carol x

Chris said...

I had the hair too! Happy memories! What a fabulous little album, so lovely to see all the photos. xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous little book Pinky and great photos and I love the hair, my hair does that naturally when it rains..lol..loved the patterned papers and folds and the beads, fabulous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...