Newsletter

Wednesday 28 August 2024

Hole in one!


I had a male birthday card to make for a man who loves golf.
I pulled out some left over paper from a set called Country Club (SU)
and I also had a large embossing folder that had the same pattern
so did a piece of white in that. It is from CraftWell.

I layered up all my papers on green card then I cut
a circle of designer paper from the same pack.
This time it was a black and white scene image which
I coloured up with my markers.

I then stamped the golfer from the Club House bundle (SU),
coloured him up and die cut him.
The sentiment is from the same set and the SON came from
a stamp set called Family Party (SU).
I finished off the card by die cutting some tiny golf balls
and adding them to the corners.

I would like to enter this into

7 comments:

Chris said...

A fabulous design Pinky, love how you've framed the golf course scene and the papers you've used, the perfect placement of the golfer adds great perspective.
xx

Janette said...

I just love how you designed this Pinky, its a gorgeous scene, what a wonderful card. xx

meg said...

A brilliant make in gorgeous bright colours with the perfect layout to create the golf course

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant masculine card and design with the golfer in front of the scene in the aperture-love it.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Awesome card Pinky, I love the golfer and those papers are perfect, my Dad had a knitted vest in that pattern when he played golf and almost the same colours, fabulous card, love it..

luv CHRISSYxx

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the scene and the the pretty background!! Great card design!! Love it!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...