Newsletter

Tuesday 27 August 2024

Seaside Fun


Today I am sharing my second tag for my challenge theme
at the seaside over at

I used a piece of dp for the background then stamped the girl
from a stamp set from Scrapberry's Best Friends set.
She has been coloured up with markers and cut out.
As she has a camera I wanted her to have something to look at
so stamped, coloured and cut the bird from a stamp set
from Whiff of Joy called Fun in the sun.
I backed it all onto some dp and finished it off with
some yellow ribbon and a staple.

I hope you get time to join us this week.

I would like to enter this into

Another wet day here but I'm sure I will find
something to do with my time!
Enjoy your day!!

11 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous seaside themed tag, great b, paper, love the cute image and seagull.
Carol x

Janette said...

Beautiful tag, love the background and the girl looks just right on there. I miss WOJ, they were a great firm so sad they stopped trading. xx

brenda said...

A fun girly tag Pinky.

B x

Chris said...

A perfect background scene for your cute girl, she's going to get a good close-up of the seagull!
xx

ScrappyHorses said...

This Sweetie with her camera is delightful and just perfect for our challenge over at AG in a Card Free Zone! The background is so fun! Thanks for sharing with us! Katrina

Taty said...

Wow a fabulous tag, the background using a photo is a wonderful idea. The added colorful image is adorable. Congratulations and good luck Thanks for joining Dream Valley Challenge Taty x DT

Uschi said...

Fantastic! Beautiful tag with a gorgeous design of a lovely coastal scene. The background looks so beautiful and the girl and seagull fit in so well with the landscape. A great sentiment too. I also think where the sun meets the sea is just a special place.
Thank you for taking part in the current Everybody Art Challenge.
Hugs Uschi

Tracie said...

What a gorgeous tag with the seaside scene. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Sandra Wright. said...

Super sweet tag, I do love seaside themes, sorry it took me so long to join in with your challenge. xx

Cazro said...

A wonderful seaside tag. Lovely design. So happy you shared with us at MMM. Caz. DT.

Polkadoodles said...

Love it Pinky! Thanks for joining the challenge at Gem of a Challenge this week! (lookout for our DT call too!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...