Newsletter

Friday 23 August 2024

Wedding Memories


Another album and another pack of paper used up!
This time I made an album of our courtship and wedding.
The photos were in another album but it had become a bit
mouldy and weather beaten so thought it could do with a new one.
The papers I used are from K & Company called Scrap to Go.
It had been used so the album looks a bit scrappy near the
last few papers lol but happy enough.



I decorated the front with some flowers and brads
and added a metal frame to the side which I might need
to add some metal effect enamel to fill that annoying gap showing!!

You can watch a quick run through here

I used various stamps throughout when needed but luckily
the pack had lots of pre printed quotes and sentiments.

I would like to enter this into

Babysitting duties today again.
It's so cold here, even when we get a few minutes sunshine
so no coffee in the garden again!
I'm off to plunder in my paper box for my next project!
Enjoy your weekend!!

12 comments:

meg said...

Thank You for sharing this beautiful album

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous keepsake album, love all the pages and pockets, photos and beautiful cover. I must use your inspiration all my photos sadly are just stored in a carrier bag would you believe!
Carol x

Janette said...

Beautiful keepsake, its so nice to make and finish one of these, I say the word finish loudly for me, as you know, haha, I love this Pinky. xx

Chris said...

Such a lovely idea to make yourself a beautiful new album to hold those treasured photos and memories Pinky. It all looks wonderful and must have been a real trip down memory lane to look at your own young faces again and remember those happy times. I have too many photos just lurking around in boxes and envelopes, it would take so long to sort them and put them into albums (especially gorgeous hand made ones like yours) but I really should get my head around it. It would be so nice to look at them in some sort of order!
Hope the weather improves for you soon.
xx

Dawn Phillips said...

How pretty is this. I love the idea that something you have created will hold your precious memories. Thanks for joining my theme at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Sandra H said...

Wow Pinky this is stunning and what a keepsake as specified above xx

Carrianne said...

Such a sweet and lovely album! Thanks for sharing with us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful album cover with these pretty colors and a great design! Thanks so much for playing along at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Ellibelle said...

It's me again :)
So great to see you linking up at my Crafty Wednesday challenge too!! Thank you!!

Tee said...

What a beautiful album to hold your special memories! Thank you for sharing with us @ Make My Monday.

Donna Walls said...

Another beautiful mini album Pinky! Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge

Diane said...

A beautiful way to use those gorgeous papers, love the eye catching colors!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane Co-Owner LTPP
{Nellies Nest}
Co-Owner: {Simply Clean & Simple}
NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}, {Word Power}, {Double D}, {Peace On Earth}, {Four Seasons}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...