Newsletter

Wednesday 21 August 2024

Birthday card


For this birthday card I decided to mix and match my
Stampin' Up! with Mo's Digital Pencil image and a Sheena
embossing board!

I embossed the main card front using the embossing board
then using a strip of leftover gingham paper for the centre,
I added some strips of pink card.
I then stamped and white embossed the flowers from a set called
Darling Details, onto some of the pink card and die cut them out.
I then did the same for the leaves onto green card and cut them out.
The digi stamp was printed, coloured with markers and cut to fit
to one side of my card and I finished with sentiment
and name top and bottom and some gems.

I would like to enter this into

Another wet day here so we ventured to Ikea at the other
side of Belfast.
Nice dry day inside and fed on meatballs and chips lol.




 

13 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful feminine birthday card with a mix of beautiful images

Janette said...

Beautiful card for a darling granddaughter, I love the pink gingham strip and the image and flowers are so pretty. xx

Chris said...

Love the Mo image you have used combined with the bright pink gingham paper and flowers, a gorgeous girly card xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful girly card, love the flowers and gorgeous image-pretty in pink and the gingham strip.
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

It's beautiful, Pinky! Such a great design and love the embossing! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha

Chrissy said...

Mmmm...meatballs and chips, that is my kind of day..lol..gorgeous card Pinky, love the mixing and matching of elements, gorgeous flowers and image..

luv CHRISSYxx

Gail L said...

Very nice!
I love the colors you've used!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

Glittertastic said...

So pretty! I love the pink gingham patterned paper! Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

Gale said...

Beautiful very girly Birthday card Pinky! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Pearly Sparkles Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.

Gale DT for

http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com/

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Pinky,
Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x

Mia said...

Beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Judy V said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...