Newsletter

Saturday, 26 September 2026

Hello Autumn


Finally my journal page for the September theme
which is Hello Autumn.

I used some paper from IndigoBlu for my background
and to this I stamped some corn,
and coloured it with acrylic markers.
Next I did some stencilling with embossing paste
doing pumpkins along the bottom
and dots in the top corner.
I added some stamping here and there and
inked around the edges. I also added
some marks with an orange acrylic pen
around the edges.
I then stamped and cut my pumpkins and leaf
and added them to the centre of my
page along with some gold mesh.
I added some acrylic colour to the pumpkins
and dots when the  embossing paste was dry.

Items used
Stamps Gather Together (SU),
Globleland background stamps.
Paper - IndigoBlu.
Embossing paste and dot stencil (SU).
Pumpkin stencil - The Works.
Words - HunkyDory.
Acrylic markers, alcohol markers
and mesh from my stash.

I would like to enter this into


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful journal page Pinky and most certainly Autumn with your colours and pumpkins love the stamped background too x

brenda said...

SO many Autumnal elements all drawn together into a lovely journal page Pinky.

B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...