Newsletter

Tuesday 6 August 2024

Days gone by


It's time for a new theme over at
and this time it was the lovely Sandie's turn and she
has challenged us to go vintage/old.

I found a scrap of newsprint paper for my tag.
I stamped some text using Gorgeously Made stamp set.
I roughed up the edges of my tag then inked them
using early expresso ink. I then wrapped some lace around the tag.

Next I run my ink pad down a piece of card to get a plank look
and stuck it to my tag. The photo is of my Mum, Uncle and Aunt
and my older brother which I thought deserved a nice home.
I stuck it to one side of my plank card.
I stamped the word memories using Love This Moment stamp set
and stuck it on top of the photo.
I then added some butterflies punched in the matching
newsprint paper and added some colour with my markers.
I stamped some little squares to one side and a heart at the other side.
I then finished with some pearls and a little twine bow.

I would like to enter this into


Car in garage today and we have thunder and lightening due
this afternoon so got our walk in early.
Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

Janette said...

What a gorgeous memory tag. I love the newsprint background and the stamping looks great, that photo is a lovely keepsake. Its so nice to have a keepsake like this. xx

Chris said...

What a lovely tag Pinky, love the vintage style, perfect with the photo, beautifully embellished too.
I hope the bad weather doesn't last too long, we're lucky to still be enjoying sunshine here.
xx

meg said...

A stunning vintage style keepsake Pinky,

ScrappyHorses said...

Ooh, how creative and wonderful is this tag full of vintage beauty! Great picture surrounded by lovely embellishments! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AG in a Card Free Zone! Katrina

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful vintage tag and love the photo and embellishments.
Carol x x

Chrissy said...

I love vintage style Pinky and you have nailed this, it is a beautiful tag and love the added pearls..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another gorgeous and creative tag from you. x

Chana Malkah said...

This is a great tag! Love the Pearls! Thanks for accepting the challenge at A Place To Start !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Betta said...

WOW!!!! I like the 3D effect!!! 😍
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT

Sandra Wright. said...

Wow Pinky, your tag is gorgeous, and beautifully vintage. Thank you so much for supporting my theme.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...