Newsletter

Wednesday 7 August 2024

One sheet mini album



My next paper pack had one full sheet of designer paper
along with one and a half sheets of matching card
and small scraps. It's not an SU pack but I think I got
it while I was doing some designing for 
Crafts 4 Eternity many years ago!!

So I searched the internet for a tutorial and found this one
at Curio By B-Spoke Designs showing me how to make
a mini album using one sheet of paper!


This little mini holds 30 photos but I probably over did it as usual.
You can put in less by using the pocket tags for journaling.
This book is full of photos of my husband Brian from the
age of 17 up. Great to get another 30 photos from
my photo box  nicely homed!

I used every bit of scrap there was to use by punching
small flowers and leaves from the papers, layering them up
and finished with some gems!

You can watch my walk through video here.

I would like to enter this into


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Janette said...

A beautiful book and I love the sentiment on the cover. It's just so lovely.
I am in the midst of making one of the albums I used to make and swore I wouldn't again, anyhow, I did and now I am stuck with it, happy days, hahaha. xx

meg said...

Everything about this mini album is beautiful Pinky,I admire your patience in making it

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, absolutely fabulous! Hugs!

Chris said...

It's beautiful Pinky, it's amazing to think you created it using so little car/paper. What a lovely way of storing all those lovely photos..so many memories in one tiny album.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful mini album and cover, love all the pages and photos a lovely little keepsake. Thank you for the beautiful card, flowers and lovely thoughtful comments-much appreciated.
Carol x x x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous mini album Pinky and love the idea to store photos, I need to go watch out too now, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazing, what a super design, love how you dressed it up, it's gorgeous. x

Carole J said...

A very pretty mini album. Beautiful colours, die cut florals and a super sentiment on the cover.
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Sandra H said...

This is so pretty and creative Pinky lovely colours too x

Donna Walls said...

Pinky, you've created yet another lovely mini album, and inspired me to create one for the holiday we took this past June. Thanks for sharing at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope to see you again next challenge.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge

Helen said...

Fabulous album and what a great gift for someone.

Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossom Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...