Newsletter

Monday 14 October 2024

Stash Buster 1


As some of you know, I am in the process of using up a lot of
my stash making mini albums, cards and boxes.
So this weekend I decided I would hunt down
some very old tutorials by various artists,
which I will give credit to of course,
and remake them with my stash!

So my first one is from The Crafty Thinker from way back
in 2017. It had no video tutorial so I thought I would do one.



As you can see this makes up into a cute gift package for
some kit kat bars.
It uses one sheet of card and a strip of fancy paper.

You can watch my video here

Measurements needed
Card - a4 x 11"
Score long side - 3", 3 1/2", 7 1/2", 8"
Score short side - 2 1/2", 3", 5 3/4", 6 1/4"
DSP - 1 3/4" x 8"
White paper for inside - 2 1/4" x 3 3/4"

I used old olive card, Love this Moment stamp set (SU)
and papers are called Delightfully Eclectic (SU).
Image has been coloured using markers.

I would like to enter these into

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...