Newsletter

Tuesday 15 October 2024

Haunted house!

 


It was my turn to choose the theme over at
TAG TUESDAY
and I have gone with Halloween!

I had a few tags to make for the Grandkids albums and goodie bags
so it was a good incentive for me lol.

This one has been made with making an inky background
to which I stamped bats and cobwebs from a stamp set called
Tricks & Treats. I stamped the house separately
and added colour to the windows and door.
It was cut out and stuck in place.
I backed it onto some black card and added
some string for a spooky feel.

My next tag was a bit less colourful but I did use the house
again. I stamped it directly onto the tag
and then stamped the trick or treat sentiment.

It was inked lightly in purple ink and the windows and doors
where coloured in with a fluorescent yellow gel pen.
I finished with some string and bakers twine.

I hope you get time to join in my challenge this fortnight.

I would like to enter these into


It's my Mother-in-law's 85th birthday today
so we off to visit and give her some presents.
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Happy birthday to your mum-in-law, hope she has a lovely day.
Your Halloween tags are wonderful Pinky. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...