Newsletter

Monday 18 December 2023

Night in Bethlehem


Happy Monday!
It's time to share my midway post for
where the theme is at least one thing stamped plus option 'favourite colour.'

We have a two lovely prizes up for grabs so I hope
you get time during this busy month to join us.

I have gone with a traditional theme but not in traditional colours!
The name of this type of card is called an Eclipse card
and it's been a few years from my last one!
I used a stamp set called Night in Bethlehem
and the colour is called Fresh Freesia.

As this card is for my Mother-in-law I went ahead
and finished the inside using the same colours and stamps.

I would like to enter this into




Welcome to my newest follower Cherie!
Thanks for taking time to follow my wee blog!

11 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful traditional nativity in a wonderful non traditional colour,

Janette said...

Oh I love an eclipse card but haven't made one in ages, now I want to do it :))
This is gorgeous, I love the colour too, your mum in law will be delighted I feel sure. xx

Chris said...

It's a stunning card Pinky, a beautiful colour choice and such a lovely effect from the technique you used.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous eclipse card,beautiful inside and out and love the non-traditional colour.
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Pinky, love the image and colour with this technique.
Avril xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love the "modern" colour on this stunning card Pinky, also a lovely insert.
Faith x

Darlene said...

Oh so pretty ... beautiful design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

brenda said...

Absolutely beautiful Pinky, the soft lilacs make such a nice change from traditional and the whole design so pleasing on the eye.

B x

Sandra H said...

Sopretty Pinky x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pinky, my alphabets are too small or too big..these are just perfect and I love the colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a great layout! Love it! Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...