Tuesday 19 December 2023

Snow, snow, snow!


It's the second week of Valerie's challenge theme SNOW
over at
I'm hoping Valerie is now on the mend as she was quite ill
with COVID.
If you get time please pop over and add a tag,
which I am sure will cheer her up.

This tag was made using some older die sets for the deer, tree
and snowflake.
I tore some paper for the snow and inked it up.
The deer was coloured with my blends.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Deer set
and finished with some dots of snow and a yellow gem.

I would like to enter this into


I had a little visitor come to play in my craft room over the weekend.
This is Aoife, my husband's cousin's daughter.
She is only 9 years old and came all the way from Liverpool
to visit us. She made loads of stuff including
the card above which she was very proud of!
A budding card maker for sure and I think her Santa
list has now greatly expanded 😂


 

15 comments:

meg said...

A fun snowy tag Pinky,well done to Aoife,a brilliant card

Janette said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky, its very frosty and sweet.
I love the picture of Aoife, she did really well and is so pretty. I hope she has enjoyed her trip to see Ireland, such a beautiful place. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lovely tag Pinky, it will enhance any gift, great effect with the snow. As for Aoife. I think you have encouraged a little girl to become a crafter. Love her card.
Faith x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Me again to say - Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Gillena Cox said...

That's a cute tag

Much♡love

Chris said...

Your tag is really sweet Pinky and didn't little Aoife do well! She made a beautiful Christmas card- bet she really enjoyed visiting you and having a lovely craft session.
xx

brenda said...

Me thinks you are going to need to lock up your crafty stash, but how lovely she enjoys doing it, she's made a pretty card and your tag is really sweet as well.

B x

Rosmarie said...

Oh, what a beautiful and enchanting Christmas card you've made! I really like this wintry atmosphere!
I would also like to say a big compliment to Aoife! Her card is just so cute, she really can be proud of it!!! Thank you so much for participating in our Dream Factory Challenge. Wishing you a very happy holiday season. Rosi x
Dream Factory
DotMCC

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks Pinky, it warms my heart that you took over for me, thanks again. Love the tag, as always. That little girl has made a beautiful card, too. I am feeling better, Covid has gone, but has left me with fatigue and cough. This, too shall pass! Hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

Oh how lovely l had my granddaughter making Christmas cards for cousins her card is adorable company for you too and love your card x

crafty-stamper said...

Love your snowy tag Patricia but it was overshadowed by the beautiful card Aoife made-check your stash before she goes home lol.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Nothing nicer than a budding crafter and she does and should be pleased with herself, and a gorgeous tag from you Pinky..I might get one done this arvo, too jolly hot outside..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anke said...

WOW your tag is so beautiful ...

anne said...

Alovely tag, I do love how the blue makes everything else pop and Aoifes card is lovely too.
Thank you for sharing your tag with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
Anne CCC-DT

Michele said...

this tag is awesome! well done! sweet happy holidays to you! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...