Wednesday 20 December 2023

Night in at the movies!



My tutorial this week shows how I made these 
Cocoa packs for the Grandkids.
They contain  warm socks, cocoa drink, candy cane and various
chocolate bars and milk drink.
Perfect for a movie night, or maybe day time,
so they can burn off all the sugar 😂

You can watch my video here


Measurements needed to make one
Card Base 1 - 4 1/2" x 11 5/8"
Score long side at - 3", 5 6/8"
Card Base 2 - 33/4" x 10 1/2"
Score long side at - 3", 7 1/2" turn
and score at 1/2" on both sides
DSP to cover Box
Back - 5 6/8" x 4 2/8"
Front - 4 2/8" x 2 6/8"
Sides - 2 4/8" x 2 6/8"

I would like to enter these into

I would like to welcome another new follower to my blog!

7 comments:

meg said...

You create so many fabulous gift boxes Pinky,many thanks for another brilliant tutorial

Janette said...

These are so thoughtful and fabulous, the kids will love them, what a great idea Pinky. xx

Chris said...

I love this idea Pinky, as I'm sure your grandkids will! Definitely going to have to make some of these for my 2 older granddaughters- they are big fans of 'movie nights' in- and chocolate treats! Love that you've included the socks too, toastie toes are a must when you're relaxing.
Thanks so much for the inspiration!
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful idea, who wouldn't like one of those boxes!? Hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

Pinky l love your goodie boxes x

Chrissy said...

These are fantastic and a fabulous idea Pinky, love them..my grandson and I were watching TV last night, YouTube, and your video popped up and I turned to him and said that's my friend Pinky. well, he was so impressed that I know someone on YouTube who I could call my friend..lol..so funny.

luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

These are brilliant and love all the treats you have included.You have so many good ideas for treat boxes.
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...