Thursday 21 December 2023

Cocoa packs!


More cocoa packs today!
This one is for the baby of the house with cute fluffy socks
and lots of little treats.
I added one of my pre made tags to the top and paper
from Shining Christmas in the back and finished with a wool bow.

This one is for the oldest boy Oliver who is 15.
He still enjoys the treats but instead of socks
I put a fleece neck warmer in there.


And the final bunch are for the adults of the family.
I had nice adult flavour cocoa drinks so decided to add
the meringue bars, candy cane and a chocolate coin for good luck!
Plus it was great to get using up some of my leftover
Christmas papers!

I would like to enter this into

Oh not long to go now!
I hope you are all set and ready to relax and enjoy the celebrations.
I have one more post tomorrow then I shall relax
until next week.
Too exciting to wait any longer as Sale-a-bration starts on
the 4th of January so I will save any Christmas money I get!!


 

11 comments:

brenda said...

Another super gift idea Pinky and I spy my favourite Froddo in there, the caramel one is a particular must have in my house.

B x

Janette said...

I love to see your creations for your family, they are always so thoughtful and fun.
I am all but done now Pinky, my final shop is tomorrow, fingers crossed it all arrives, after that its cookie making with Mia and then wait around for the 'big guy' to arrive.
Hope your not getting too battered with this storm, it woke me in the night, I thought the roof was coming off, still blowing a gale now, hope it soon stops and everyone is safe. xx

meg said...

Another beautiful gift pack Pinky

crafty-stamper said...

These are brilliant and you have so many good ideas and thank you for all the inspiration over the year.
Carol x

Chris said...

Love these Pinky, they are so thoughtful and fun too! As Carol said, thank you so much for all the brilliant ideas you've shared with us all over the year.
xx

Chrissy said...

All fabulous little cocoa packs and love the idea,and those fluffy socks, so cute, what a lot of fun for everyone, I'm all done too, just helping out again today [Friday] with shopping for elderly friends who cannot or don't want to go out in the crowds, me, I LOVE it, the Hussle and Bussle the better..lol..Have a great one Pinky..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Love these wonderful little gift packs, Pinky. xx

Sandra H said...

Another of your great creations Pinky they are brilliant and filled with lots of lovely goodies x

Donna W. said...

Great idea to make these little packs for family. Your decorations are pretty.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kate said...

What fantastic packs! I'm sure everybody had such fun opening them!

Thanks for joining us for our “Under Pressure” last-minute Christmas challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! I hope that you and yours had a blessed Christmas Day!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Debbie said...

Wonderful gifts!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...