Friday 22 December 2023

Some pretty stencils!



With Christmas being just around the corner I thought
I would do something different for my Friday tutorial.

We have a new mini catalogue and Sale-a-bration! starting in January
and being a demo I got to treat myself early with a few
items from the catalogue.

This video tutorial shows off the brand new stencils
that will be available and they are lovely.
This set comes with stamps and dies but I just went for the stencils
to try them out first.
The sentiment I have used is from the free set I earned with
my spend and it is called Heartfelt Hellos!!
It's full of lovely sentiments of a good size and you can
grab it for free with a £45 spend from January 4th!

If you need a catalogue sent out just comment below.
(UK/Ireland only).

You can check out my video here.

I would like to enter this into

I hope you all have a wonderful
Christmas/Winter break!
Thanks for all your lovely comments throughout
the year and thanks to those who have shopped with me,
followed me and joined in my challenges!
I appreciate you all!


13 comments:

brenda said...

Very pretty and as you say nice to do something non Christmas. Wishing you a lovely few days with family.

B x

Janette said...

Beautiful card, love the colour choice too, really bright and breezy :))
Have a great Christmas with the family. xxx

meg said...

Beautiful Spring colours,a gorgeous card,Wishing you all the best for the festive season

Sandra H said...

Pinky this is so pretty x

Diane said...

Beautifully created stenciled card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms, Triple B and Stencil Fun!
Diane BB DT and SF and TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Beautiful Blossoms}

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and stencils.Have a great Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
Carol x

Darlene said...

Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN & Triple B challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Chris said...

Those stencils are beautiful, love the card and the pretty fresh colours.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your lovely family.
xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pinky, such a lovely stencil and gorgeous colours, have a great Christmas and see you next year..next year..lol..sounds funny, all the best..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Pinky. The flowers are gorgeous and I love the shades of lilac.
Wishing you a very happy Christmas
Lorraine x

Donna Walls said...

Very pretty stenciling and colors. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and supporting us.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Darlene said...

Oh Pinky this is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Beautiful Blossoms! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
BB DT
BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Aimeslee Winans said...

Gorgeous, Pinky!
Thanks so much for linking this beautiful creation to Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
XXO, Aimeslee DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...