Newsletter

Friday 15 December 2023

Scraps to go!


Do you have a bundle of Christmas scraps left?
Well if you can cut them into 1/2" strips this is one way
you can use a lot of them up.
I have a video tutorial you can watch here.

These scraps are from my Shining Christmas pack and a lot
where just strips of paper so perfect for this technique.
I finished of  the card using the Circle Says bundle
and the tree is from Beary Cute stamp set.
The curly ribbon is from my stash.

I would like to enter these into

OMG the shops are so jam packed at the minute.
I had to go pick up a prescription from doc then take to 
Shopping Centre. After manoeuvring my way through the crowds
I made it to the Boots only to be told they would have to order it in!
So I will have to do it all over again tomorrow!!
Visitors arriving around 10am tomorrow and babysitting the
Grandsons tonight to God knows what time lol.
Have a great weekend everyone! 


15 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful way to use up your scrap papers Pinky

Janette said...

I love the way you use your scraps and I really must try this. Gorgeous card Pinky. xx

Chris said...

This looks fabulous Pinky, those scraps are too pretty to waste.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and papers-a brilliant way to use scraps.
Carol x

Sandra H said...

What a lovely way to use up scraps your card Pinky is so beautiful x

Chrissy said...

Fantastic using up scraps Pinky, fabulous card..I'm so lazy these days, my Doc e mails to chemist they make it up and bring it to me..lol..and it costs nothing as I'm an old lady now...who said getting old was not good..hope child sitting went well..

luv CHRISSYxx

Heather said...

Just adorable, and a fabulous festive scrappy card! Such a great design, and the cutest tree ever, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky, love the papers.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Super card Pinky, great way of using scraps. Good luck heading to the shopping centre tomorrow. xx

Chris said...

Me again Pinky, just popped back to thank you for playing along at Fab'n' Funky- so pleased you joined us!
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Great idea for the scraps! Hugs, Valerie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I have a paper pad that I'm sure would look good with this design, thanks for the tip Pinky, it'll have to wait for next year though! I hope I remember. A beautiful card. I hope your day got better, and your prescription wasn't too bad in collecting it.
Faith x

R's box of dreams said...

Such a creative way to you the scraps! Love the color combo too!

Thank you for joining it at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges!

Wishing you hollidays filled with joy and love!

Hugs,
Renata

Sheryl said...

Great idea for using up scraps.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Sue Jackson said...

I always forget to use my scraps this way, so thank you for the reminder with this fabulous card. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at MMM! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...