Sunday 25 March 2018

Flower stepper card



I am sharing a stepper card I made for an Aunt's birthday.
I used
Papers and card from my stash
Stepper Card die is from Tattered Lace
Embellishments - ribbon and pearls

I love how the stamp pads gives so much colour with the shadow stamping technique.
Very useful when you have limited colours to work with.
I do have another parcel arriving soon, but it has been stuck in the UK since Friday
because of the snow!



Snow is gone and its actually quite mild at the minute.
Great walking weather, thank goodness!
Also started my Pilates again as I really need to stretch out from being
huddled over my craft desk!
Have a good week everyone and thanks for dropping by.

ps
This is the last month of SALE-A-BRATION. 
Spend £45 or more and get a free gift from the choices
Spend £ 90 and get a free gift of your choice from that section.
Check it out HERE
they have since added lots of new selections.
I am waiting on my own little Panda Bear stamps which are adorable!
Anyone who would like a catalogue just drop me an email at
pinky47@hotmail.co.uk
I have a handful left.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...