Wednesday 28 March 2018

Party Time!



I had a play with this lovely paper pack called Birthday Memories.
The images are just gorgeous and they are 12x12 and double sided.
Perfect for scrapbooking and cardmaking.

I went with a DL size card today.
Items used:
DL white card
Clear Mini Stamps

I cut the balloons out twice and raised on 3d foam for bit of dimension.
The little mini milk carton was made on my Envelope Punch Board
I did staple the top together but for a small child I would use two punched holes and ribbon
just to be on the safe side.





                                                                                                           Envelope Punch Board
                  Birthday Celebrations Paper Pack                                                                                   
  
               Birthday Memories A4 Card Pack                                         Real Red Ink Pad




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...