Newsletter

Sunday 22 April 2018

Birthday Bouquet!



Hello!
Today I am sharing a card I made using the lovely

stamp set.
I did actually buy the complete bundle of this set which saved me 10%
and it was lovely to be able to cut the blooms out so easily.

You get quite a lot of dies in there!!
I went with nice pastel colours for this card as it is Spring afterall (isn't it!!)
You would never know from the weather, that's for sure!

So anyway for my card I used:
Gems and Organza ribbon

I stamped and cut all the flowers using the dies.
The base card was stamped using the small cluster of flowers in Daffodil delight.
Originally I intended to just do a bunch of flowers but as my card progressed
I decided to make a little vase for them.
I scored lines down the green card to add some texture.
The sentiment was stamped and I then tore the edges for even more texture.
Everything was assembled and finished with gems and a ribbon.

I am entering this into:


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.


You can shop all these items in my online shop


Why not save some money and get these items cheaper by joining my team!!


Have a great day!









8 comments:

Joyce said...

What a lovely birthday card. Beautiful colors and flowers. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Meggymay said...

A fantastic floral card for a special birthday. Thank you for joining us over at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Gerrina said...

So beautiful layered; instantly feels like spring! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Mrs.B said...

A lovely Birthday card, loved the layering of the flowers.
Thanks for sharing at TioT
Avril x

VEANA R. said...

What a beautiful card! I just love all that lovely flowers !
Thank you for playing with us at Card Mania Challenge ! Wish you good luck…
DT – Veana R.

Shylaashree said...

perfect for 50th birthday.very beautiful card. Good luck and thanks for playing along with us at Card Mania Challenge. Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@CMC
Adhiraacreations

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wonderful card. Great colours



Thanks for joining us at Creative moments



Hugs

Claudia

DT Creative Moments

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.be

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous project. Thanks so much for joining us at TIOT, hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...