Newsletter

Monday 28 May 2018

Bubble Over Tutorial



I have another great gift idea for Father's Day or a Male Birthday.
The card has a great fold allowing you to pop in a gift voucher.
The little holder was made to house the bottle shape bottle opener
which I bought in a local Pound shop!
I should have decorated it as well and might do before Father's Day arrives
for my Grandsons to give to their daddy.

I used the Bubble Over Bundle again for this set.

This set is available as a PDF tutorial and is available to buy on its own
or FREE with the purchase of the Bubble Over Bundle!
All tutorials can be found HERE

I would like to enter these into:

Thanks for dropping by!



Want a new catalogue posted out? Just pop me an email
pinky47@hotmail.co.uk



4 comments:

Carla's Cards said...

Cool project, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Terri Winske said...

Such a pretty card with all the bubbles! Love it! Nice gatefold design and great choice of colors! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges this week!

Shylaashree said...

beautiful secreat box card. Good luck and thanks for playing along with us at Card Mania Challenge. Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@CMC
Adhiraacreations

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining Challenge Artistic Inspiration
DT Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...