Friday 11 May 2018

How to make a note book







Would you believe there is an International Note Book day coming up on 17th May!!
I didn't make these for that, but what a coincidence!
I did make them for my lovely May customers as a thank you for shopping with me.
The notebooks are completely handmade by myself.
No bought notebooks with covers added. I made it all from scratch and I am very pleased with them.
I also made a matching keyring and used the stamp set called
It comes in the bundle.
The stamp I used on the covers is called
and it was one of the free gift with the
It is only available with this bundle and only until the 31st of May.
It is such a lovely statement and perfect for a gift label or for the back of your
handmade cards.
You can check out all the bundles that are available for this particular set

Remember you can join my team and get the gotta have it all bundle in your kit!


I have a You Tube video showing how to do make the stitched notebook.





If you get a chance to make one I would love to see it!!

Measurements needed:
Note book cover 8.5'' x 5.5''
fold in half and burnish with bone folder
Inside pages:
Use copy paper and cut 8.5'' x 5.5''
Fold each sheet in half and score with bone folder.
You will need an awl and some waxed thread.
Ink pads used - Grapefruit Grove and Lemon Lime Twist


I would like to enter this into






You can download a pdf of the catalogue in the sidebar


Pick this bundle (if you want) as your Demonstrator kit
and save 20%
Kit costs £99 but you get to pick £130 worth
and get a business starter kit which will include the new catalogue
coming out in June!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...