Newsletter

Friday 18 May 2018

How to make a Ladybird treat holder




I have been busy making these cute ladybird chocolate gift holders
for my May customers. Are they not adorable!!
They are quick and easy to make and, I think, they would be well received by anyone.

I have used the gorgeous TUTTI FRUTTI 6 x 6'' paper pack
You get two per sheet.
It has two score lines and two punch holes to make it.
along with a Thank You stamp from a brand new hostess stamp set coming in June!
I used Real Red card from the Brights collection, Dimensionals


I have a You Tube tutorial to show how to make it 



I would love you to give me a thumbs up and subscribe if you like it.

The measurements needed:
paper - 6" x 3"
Score lines - 1/2" and 3 1/4"
You will need a hole punch and some matching ribbon
and of course some chocolate treats!

I would like to enter this into:

Thanks so much for stopping by!













3 comments:

The Red Mullet Band said...

What a cute box!!! I love it!!!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive challenge blog.
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

Manuela said...

Your gift box looks really lovely! Thanks for sharing it over at Challenge up your life!

Sheryl said...

Great little treat box. I'm sure your customers will be delighted to receive them.
Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...