Newsletter

Thursday 24 May 2018

You've got a friend in me!



Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing a sweet little card I made for a friend.
I have used two stamp sets and a bit of masking.
The stamp sets are called
They are jam packed full of the cutest images and sentiments.
I stamped using memento ink and coloured with promarkers
The striped paper is from the Tutti Frutti dsp
and I teamed it up with some Pool Party card.
I also added a tiny little bow made from some linen thread

I finished the inside off with one of the sentiment stamps and the little bird again.

I would like to enter this into:
 (Randy Newman You've got a friend in me)

Thanks for stopping by today!






9 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Super cute card, Pinky! Love that you used a song for inspiration,too! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for this week's sketch challenge (including the critters :-) -Donna

Heather said...

What a cute collection of critter pals - love it! And so awesome to play with the sketch shapes - yay! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Chrissy said...

Awww..now I'm singing that song from the TV series MONK..you gotta friend in me..love that song and love your cute sweet card..look at that little kitty..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

stampingvickisvisions said...

Cute card, thanks for joining us at try Stampin.

cass said...

Cute card. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "All creatures Great and Small" challenge.

Seija said...

So wonderful little card for a friend. Cute Image and so gorgeous Text.
Thanks for joining us at EAC. Michi DT

Meihsia Liu said...

Your card is so fabulous. Love the cute and beautiful image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, good luck!!! Amy DT

debby4000 said...

Oh what super cute card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...