Tuesday 12 June 2018

Grapefruit and lemon lime twist!



My card today was influenced by a card I saw in our lovely
demonstrators magazine! (Another great perk for demonstrators).
I followed the layout partly but everything else is different.

I used one of my favourite stamp sets called
It comes in two sets and is full of gorgeous flowers, leaves and sentiments
and contains 18 stamps in total!
I also added some smaller leaves from the stamp set called
Yay You
which was a Hostess only set!
(ie you host a party and receive the set of your choice)

How I made the card:
I cut some Grapefruit Grove to form the base of my card (a6 size)
I then cut a piece of very vanilla and used it to stamp my leaves etc.
I cut a piece of dsp for the centre and used it to guide me as to where
I should stamp the leaves.
I also stamped the flower 3 times so I could layer it up
and stamped the leaves in lemon lime twist, all onto very vanilla card.
The sentiment was stamped in Grapefruit grove ink.
I glued the vanilla to my card base then added the dsp across the centre.
I then felt it was a bit bare and stamped the smaller leaves
by masking off the dsp until I was happy.
Then I just layed up my flower and added the leaves and sentiment.
I love this colour combo! It looks so warm and inviting.

I would like to enter this into:


Thanks for dropping by today.
If I can help with anything just ask.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...