Thursday 28 June 2018

Holiday money!







I had a request from a customer to design a paper wallet
and this is what I came up with.
It was pretty simple once I got the design drawn on paper.

I used the lovely dsp papers from Share what you love as I knew they would be
nice and sturdy and hold up well with the opening and closing.

It was simply laying out the measurements, layering on a pocket,
folding together and making a paper buckle.

I love that the inside is a different pattern, the glory of using double sided papers.
I rounded the corners using my envelope punch board and added faux stitching.
I hand drew the little zipper on the back and also drew the buckle which I coloured in silver pen.
No stamping involved this time but I just love how it came out.

Items used:
Silver gel pen
Black pen
Image is from Digi Stamp Boutique

I would like to enter this into:

Thanks for dropping by today!
I'm just back from a few days break and raring to go so I hope you come back again soon!





Fantastic offer starting 1st July for one month!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...