I have a thank you card today made for a Classroom Assistant.
I used some of my precious
and the stamp set is
I finished it off using gorgeous velvet ribbon
and a little metal rose
To make this 6 x 6" card:
1. Cut card base in rich razzleberry.
2. Matt with share what you love dsp, slightly smaller in length.
3. Adhere ribbon top and bottom, using double sided narrow tape.
4. Cut two circles in two different sizes, one in rich razzleberry, one in whisper white.
5. Stamp your image, colour with stampin' write pens.
6. Stamp your sentiment
7. If personalising, stamp the name using Make a Difference stamp set.
Add some tails and finish with a metal rose.
8. Make a small bow using the pearlised thread.
I would like to enter this into:
Thanks for dropping by my blog today.