Newsletter

Friday 20 July 2018

Night in Bethlehem






My first Christmas card for Stampin' Up!
I'm hoping now I've started I will keep them going and be so
organised by November!

This card was made using my very first Stamp Set from my Demonstrator starter kit
and it is called
Night in Bethlehem
It has three beautiful sentiments and three large silhouette images
as well as the star and a cluster of stars.

I made the background by water colouring and then stamped
the buildings, followed by the sentiment and finishing off
stamping the star and star clusters.
I stamped the big star a second time and cut round it so I could raise it up.
I used black and grapefruit grove ink pads.
I simply stuck on to a black card base.


I would like to enter this into:

Welcome to my newest follower ELA!
Thanks for dropping by everyone!


Remember to enjoy a free pack of dsp when you buy 3
from the selection available!

Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
and get yourself a set of FREE ink pads during July only!


8 comments:

seelenvoll kreativ said...

Eine schöne Karte hast du da gemacht! Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei der Sweet Stampers Challenge. LG Karina

Kuni said...

Stunning christmas card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the scene!
Thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T.
Helen (Guest Designer)

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Love your card and the beautiful sentiment! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
Blessings,
CGC DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

Brenda said...

What a lovely way to kick off your Christmas card making! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

@d_e_crafts said...

Great first card with your starter pack! Lovely card. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this time.

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
You were one of the lucky winners from our Christmas In July Challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner!
Please visit the blog to claim your prize :)

LittleCraftsbyLia said...

Hey there, thanks so much for joining us at Papercraft-Challenges. We have just picked our winner of the Christmas Challenge, so make sure to check back soon!
Hugs, Lia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...