Newsletter

Monday 30 July 2018

Wishing you a day...


I'm starting my week off with this lovely little card that would suit any
happy occasion - birthday, wedding, special day etc.
I love this colour combination and I love the Nature's Poem dsp.

The stamp set I used today is called
and I have used the sentiment stamp along with the flowers
all of which were stamped using rich razzleberry ink.
The card is also rich razzleberry and works perfectly
with the dsp.
I using the circle framelits for the layers
and stamped the flowers a few times so I could add dimension.


I would like to enter this into:

Thanks for stopping by today.
Remember there is only 2 days left to take up either of the offers below!!!



Remember to enjoy a free pack of dsp when you buy 3
from the selection available!
Only two days left on this fantastic offer!!

Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
and get yourself a set of FREE ink pads during July only!


4 comments:

Creaine said...


Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Very nice and Good luck!
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the colours.xxx

Caz said...

Lovely creation , Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends..And hope to see you again soon..

Caz CF DT x

My Blog
MAWTT DT
Crafty Friends DT

Diane Louise J said...

Hello
Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, it fits perfectly with our Ribbon and/or Lace challenge theme… good luck in the draw and please join us next time.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...