Thursday 2 August 2018

Gift bag for hand cream




With all this very hot, drying weather I picked up a few of these hand creams
which I thought would make lovely gifts for friends and family.
I don't know about you but my skin is sooooo dry!
But hand cream on it's own is a bit naff so I wanted to pimp it up!

I have a video showing how I created the packaging which you can watch here





I have used:
DSP - Natures poem and share what you love
Card - old olive and fresh fig
Stamp set - Tabs for everything
Ink - old olive and rich razzleberry
Embellishments - linen thread and velvet ribbon
Tools - score board, 1 1/8" scallop circle and 1" circle punches
1 3/8" scallop and 1 1/2" circle punches

Measurements you need:
Card - 8 1/2" x 8 1/2"
score - 2 1/2", 4", 6 1/2", 8"
turn and score - 1 1/2", 6 1/2", 7"

REMEMBER TO CUT THE TABS!
(my video bobo)
I will have a matching card for this project tomorrow.

Thanks for dropping by today.




Remember to enjoy a free pack of dsp when you buy 3
from the selection available!

Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
and get yourself a set of FREE ink pads during July only!


1 comment:

Sandru said...

Hola. Hermoso trabajo ¡¡Felicitaciones!! ¿Podrías decirme las medidas en centímetros, por favor? Gracias. Saludos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...