Monday 24 September 2018

Card for a male cook




 My Monday make is a card for my brother-in-law
who enjoys a bit of cooking!

I used the lovely Apron of Love stamp set along with
Apron Builder framelits.
The papers are from Garden Impressions and In-Colours 6x6 dsp
The matting card is Cajan Craze.

I made the text background by repeat stamping in Grapefruit grove ink
on whisper white base.
All the elements were cut in either silver card or matching dsp.

I would like to enter this into:

Crafting from the heart - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
A Snowflake's Promise - anything goes
Crafting by Designs - You're the man


Thanks for dropping by today.

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



3 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your card,a fab design.xxx

Wendy R. said...

ohhh my word, how Stunning ! Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Designs. xx

Terri Winske said...

What a great card....I'm sure your brother-in-law is going to love it! So glad you shared it with us at PIP Challenges this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...