Wednesday 5 September 2018

Christmas Tag 3




I have another tag idea which will fit the pre made box from one of my YouTube tutorials.
This time I white embossed the little snowflakes from
Spirited Snowmen Stamp set
WHICH YOU CAN BUY TODAY!
I then used Bermuda Bay ink and some glycerine and sponged over the embossing.
I stamped the little snowman but only used part of him.
I did some water colouring to add depth and colour
using watercolour pencils and a blender pen.
The ribbon I used is called mini ruffled ribbon in powder pink!
The sentiment was stamped and then added with dimensionals.
Of course my trusty scallop tag topper punch gave me the perfect tag shape.
The base card was Whisper White.

I would like to enter this into:
Christmas with the Cuties - cutest snowmen
Merry Little Christmas - anything Christmas goes
ABC Christmas challenge - S for snow T for Teal
Christmas Crafts all year round - anything but a card
Addicted to stamps and more - holiday


Thanks for dropping by and leaving me a comment!


Remember the Autumn/Winter Catalogue can now be downloaded
in my sidebar!!





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



9 comments:

Darlene said...

So, so cute Pinky!! Thanks so much for playing in our Merry Little Christmas Challenge! Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you again next month!

Darlene
Merry Little Christmas DT
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Kath said...

A lovely tag and cute snowman. Thank you for sharing at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
Kath x

Marie Bingaman said...

This tag is really cute! Thanks for joining us at Christmas With The Cuties! :)

~Marie B -DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CCAYR, good luck!!! Amy DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet tag!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Monika Reeck said...

I love your bermuda Bay ink
its look so beautiful with the snow you have stamped and with white emboss powder...
cute Snowman too
love your cute and adorable TAG
See you maybe on my DT card :)
Many thanks for joining us at ATSM This time
see you again tomorrow
hugs
Monika (DT)

Niki said...

Your snowman is so cute!! Thank you for posting in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge!

Niki C.
Design Team

Sarah said...

Such a great snowman!! Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas with the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous tag! I looooove the design and the snowmen is so cute! Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...