Monday 22 October 2018

Coffee Cafe birthday card


I'm starting the week off with a birthday card for my brother.
He and his wife love to go out for a wee coffee so I thought the
would made the perfect card for him.

I have teamed it up with the Best Route DSP, perfect for male cards.

The Happy Birthday and his name where generated on the computer
matching the colour with Hex codes.

I would like to enter this into:

Welcome to my newest follower
SPOUSE'S NAME: BONNIE

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.






Product List

Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



1 comment:

Indy's Designs said...

Love how you used the challenge colors for a coffee-themed card! Very cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs, Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...