Wednesday 21 November 2018

Get into the Spirit of things!



I'm working my way down to CAS style cards! Nearly there.
But just couldn't resist adding the textured edges and a bit of ribbon.
Of course there is a fair share of Wink of Stella just for good measure.
Well it's nearly Christmas!!
This stamp set is called Spirited Snowmen and it is super cute!!
I stamped the snowmen out, made a mask for them and sponged in the background.
I added some snow with a white gel pen.

I would like to enter this into:

Welcome to my newest follower CAROL!
So lovely to have you join me here.

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.



Product List




Don't forget our limited edition snowflake collection!!





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

That is such a cheeky set of snowman, love them. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Chrissy said...

Very cute and happy snowmen Pinky..fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute snowmen and textured edges
Carol x

Pat K said...

Love this white card and adorable showmen. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenge, Pat K xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...