Monday 5 November 2018

If flowers were hugs....




My card today features a lovely die set called Springtime Impressions.
I have cut the die out 5 times using whisper white card stock
and layered each one on top of the other using wet glue.
Using my score board I have added some lines to any part of the berry burst card base
not covered by the die cut. Just for some added texture.

I added some pearls and the sentiment was stamped using
Abstract Impressions stamp set and Berry Burst ink.


I had to finish the inside too so used the small flower stamp from
Abstract Impressions stamp set using Berry Burst and lemon lime twist.
The Thank You is from that set too.

I would like to enter this into:




Product List
Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Bundle
£45.75
Berry Burst A4 Cardstock
£8.00
Berry Burst Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
£5.50
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Liquid Multipurpose Glue
£3.75
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.



Don't forget our limited edition snowflake collection!!





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



5 comments:

Esther said...

Such a lovely card!
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Terri Winske said...

This is a beautiful card and a lovely sentiment! I like the design and the colors you chose! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

Majo said...

A beauty!

Majo - UYS-DT ♥

Tammy L said...

What a pretty card! I love that die cut! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT coordinator

Tina Campbell said...

Pretty card :) Looks like a fun die to play with! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff challenge blog :)
Tina-DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...