Monday 19 November 2018

I'm lucky.....



This started out to be a monochromatic card but I just couldn't resist adding some colour
to the flower and leaves!
I used a few stamp sets to create these card but it was pretty simple to do.

I would like to enter this into:
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Crafting from the heart - anything goes

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.




Product List



Don't forget our limited edition snowflake collection!!





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



1 comment:

Terri Winske said...

Love, love, love your card. It's a great design and the touch of color really highlights the flower image. So pretty! Thanks very much for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...