Thursday 13 December 2018

Bags of soap tutorial!




My Thursday Tutorial is this cute little gift bag I made to fit a lovely bar of soap
as a gift for my daughter.
I liked it so much I ended up with three of them so need to get more soap!!

You can watch my video below;





Measurements needed to follow along:
Card base - 5 5/8"  x 7"
Score long side - 3", 4"
Bag closure card - 4" x 3 6/8"
Score 4" side - 1", 2"
Mark 3 6/8" side at 1 2/8" each side

I would like to enter this into:


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.






Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous little gift bags love the bows and off to check out the video
Carol x

Sue Crease said...

Oh such adorable little bags for small gifts to go in. Thanks for sharing today at A Gem of a Challenge

Monica C. said...

Those little bags are adorable and I love how the color matches the soap so nicely.
Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
Monica C. DT CWAA

Sheryl said...

What a fantastic way to give a bar of soap.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT.
Hugs Sheryl xx

The Craft Princess said...

I love those cute little bags....perfect for gift cards and small gifts!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...