Tuesday 18 December 2018

Milk Carton Bath Bombs!


My Tuesday Tutorial is nearly my final make....nearly lol.
It's a milk carton tutorial with some handmade paper beads to finish it.

You can watch my video here

If you like it I would love you to subscribe and support my channel.


Measurements needed to follow along:
card - 12" x 7 1/2"
Score long side - 2 7/8", 5 6/8", 8 5/8", 11 1/2"
Score short side - 2", 5"

I would like to enter this into:
Christmas cards all year round - anything Christmas
PINspirational - anything goes
Papercraft Challenges - merry Christmas
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - anything goes
Use your Stuff - Christmas/Holidays


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.






Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous little gift cartons love the little dies and handmade paper beads---great video too
Carol x

Renate said...

This look so nice. Such a lovely gift.
Not only fun to make, but also fun to give.
Thank you for sharing this giftbox at our challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Lisa said...

oh, what a GREAT idea! those will make someone really happy I'm sure. Thanks for playing along on the Papercraft-Challenge blog! Merry Christmas if you're celebrating. Lisa xx

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Maikreations said...

Such a lovely project and fantastic gift to give ;o) Thank you for playing along with our "Merry Christmas" theme at Papercraft Challenges! Have a wonderful Sunday and happy crafting! Maike :o)

James Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...