Sunday 16 December 2018

Sunday Showcase!





My Sunday showcase was made by a family member who wants to remain anonymous lol.
He/she wanted to use my lovely new stamps, yes even before me!!
These cute little stamps will be available in the new Spring/Summer catalogue
and you are going to love them!!!!
This one is called Family and Friends and it comes with little bodies, hair styles, bears,
glasses etc as well as a cat and a dog!
Perfect for making cards, scrapbooking or framed pictures for the whole family.

I will be making my new year's cards using this set so watch this space. 


If you would like a Spring/Summer catalogue posted out,
and you don't already have a demonstrator, I would be happy to do that
free of charge.
Just fill in the form in my side bar (email me).

Happy Sunday!!

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Its a darling card, Pinky, and so sweetly reminds us that family is a wonderful gift! hugs, de

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and fabulous hair
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

You might like to check out Danielas she makes beautiful projects and fabulous flowers
https://danielalaart.blogspot.com/
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...