Thursday 3 January 2019

Family and Friends gift card





This is the verse I used inside and on back of gift card.


HAPPY SALE-A-BRATION DAY
If you don't have a catalogue you can click on my shop
or click on the link in the sidebar to look at it online!!
Remember the name of the game is
SHOP and get FREEBIES
and you get to choose the freebies!!
Check out my product list below for the links.

My Thursday Tutorial is a cute little gift card holder I made
for my Grandson Ollie who became a big brother to Fin
last Sunday!!
I wanted to give him a gift so he wouldn't feel left out and he is going
to be an amazing big brother!!

You can watch the tutorial here and forgive my big hair shots now and then!


If you enjoyed it, hair and all, please subscribe and make my day!!

Measurements needed to follow along:
Card - 2 1/2" x 8"
Score long side - 3", 3 2/8", 6 4/8", 6 6/8"
DSP - 2 7/8" x 3" by two pieces
whisper white for stamping on - 2 5/8" x 2 1/8"


I would like to enter this into:
Digi Choosday Crafting challenge - anything goes
Simon Wednesday challenge - Something new (stamp set and gingham paper)
A Bit more time to craft - anything goes


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125
CHECK OUT THE SALE-BRAT-ION JOINING DEAL

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not hold any of your information.



4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute

Sue Crease said...

What an adorable image on these gift cards. This is such a super idea for a new brother or sister to receive. Your verse on the back is lovely too. Thanks for sharing at digichoosday today

crafty-stamper said...

These are brilliant what a great idea
carol x

debby4000 said...

Adorable gift cards.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...