Monday 21 January 2019

Get Well Soon!



Happy Monday!
I'm starting my week with a card I made using Flourishing Phrases stamp set.
I have a video tutorial available on my VIP customer page on Facebook
along with lots of other videos.
If you are one of my customers and have not yet joined here is the link
Pinky's VIP Customer Group

My card today is for a lady getting over an operation.
I used some new product from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.
You can check all the items out below in my product list.

I would like to enter this into:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Crafting from the heart - anything goes
Crafty Calendar - make it flowery

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.






DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



5 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous monochrome card love the dies and gingham paper
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful get well card Pinky..love the colours,love the flowers,and this would make anyone feel better..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Katrina Bufton said...

Beautiful card, I love the monochrome look. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
Katrina x

kReN said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge! kReN@afourthlife

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...