Thursday 10 January 2019

So Hoppy!



Everyone loves a freebie!!
This cute little stamp is from a set called
So Hoppy Together
and you can get it free with a £45 spend in my shop during Sale-A-Bration!!

I just adore these cuties, perfect for spring cards.
I have teamed it up with some pear pizzass card and gingham gala papers.
I also used a grass stamp from Enjoy Life set
and Thank You sentiment from Bella and Friends stamp set.
The ribbon I used today is also a freebie choice
and you get 5 reels of ribbon in beautiful spring, summer colours!!

I would like to enter this into:
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes or tag you're it
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
2 Crafty critter crazies - anything goes with a critter



Product List
Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.








Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



4 comments:

Creaine said...

Love your Critter card!
Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, Good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again next time!
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and image -love the Bug borders
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Melle Clef said...

Your card is awesome, I love the design and the frog is so fun ! Thank you for playing with us at Artistic Inspirations.
DT Melle Clef
http://melleclef.over-blog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...