Saturday 12 January 2019

Spring/Summer blog hop!






Welcome to Pinky's World SU Projects!
I am Number 17  in the blog hop list
(in case you don't recognise my name lol)

I am very excited to be part of the super Pootlers  group of crafters!

Today we are showcasing items from the newly released 
Spring/Summer Catalogue!
Be sure and pop round all the blogs for lots of inspiration.

Next on the hop is



For my card I have used So Saffron as my base card.
I added strips of Gingham Gala, showing large and small gingham.
I made the border using a piece of whisper white card and
a piece of Daffodil Delight ribbon which was part of a freebie
bundle of ribbon you can get during Sale-A-Bration!
The star of the show, for me anyway, is the gorgeous stamp set called
Forever Lovely
and I have stamped in Daffodil Delight and the leaves in Lemon Lime Twist.
I finished with a few wee hearts in the corner and a matching bow!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Enjoy the hop
x

I would like to enter this into:

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.








Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

Tina Ehlich said...

How Pretty!

Christine said...

Beautiful. Love the colours. xx

Rachel Burkett said...

Spring is on its way Yay! I love the colour daffodil delight, it certainly lives up to its name. This is such a beautiful and cheerful card, enough to cheer anyone up on a gloomy day like today. Love it!

Heather Forgan said...

Very pretty

Unknown said...

Beautiful card xx

Sallystampers said...

Beautiful and summery Patricia.xx

Jaz said...

Really pretty project x

Karamia said...

Very summery x thank you xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sunny card love it all
Carol x

karen said...

Beautiful card x

Dee Copus-Read, Lady Dee Crafts said...

Your card is really pretty. xx

Debbie Mageed said...

Very pretty! I love the colors and the pretty details with gingham! Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you will join us again soon.

Donna Walls said...

Very pretty, thanks for sharing with is at Cardz 4 Galz and hope to see you again next challenge. Donna - DT Member

(Admin for the new Challenge Blog The Paper Funday Challenges - A Monthly Challenge for all things Paper)

Donna Walls said...

So bright and cheery! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts and hope to see you again next challenge. Donna - DT Member

Lisa Emslie said...

Gorgeous card - so cheery x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...