Tuesday 12 February 2019

Best Route Shirt and Tie Gift Bag



I have loads of male birthdays and Father's Day coming up so I thought I would
get ahead of the game and make some useful gift bags.
This one is a Shirt and Tie gift box!
Really easy to make. You can watch the video below:




Measurements needed to follow along:
DSP for bag - 1 1/2" x 11 1/2"
Score at 1/2", 2 1/2", 8 1/2", 9"
Score other side - 1/2", 4", 6", 9 1/2"
DSP for tie
1 1/2" x 5 3/4"
Scrap of Grey Granite card



I would like to enter this into:


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Product List






DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND CHOOSE FROM TWO OPTIONS

Option 1-Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
Option 2 - Enjoy £170 worth of craft goodies + the fabulous tote bag for £125

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



5 comments:

Janette said...

I love this gift bag, its a brilliant idea and love the papers used.x

Chrissy said...

I really love this gift bag Pinky..great papers,loved the video and I even got the measurments..[ I get lost with 1/8th's and 16th's..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat said...

What a great gift bag for a guy, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

Pat xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great idea and fabulous masculine gift bag-love the tie
Carol x

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Fun box! This is such a great idea for Father's Day! Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s February Challenge! –Tasha ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...